Wow, what a week! I'm so glad I stopped being a part time college teacher (dead end job, but always wonderful students) and decided to go full time into garden design and speaking! Terrifying, liberating, hopeful, purpose-driven faith. This week:
1) Confirmed a talk in Indianapolis for October.
2) Spoke with a local organization about doing native plant pollinator talks and short videos for them.
3) A Houzz article on small garden design hit 46,000 reads.
4) Fielding several garden design clients and started a project.
5) Invited to contribute to an anthology.
6) Helping start a local ecotype advocacy group in Nebraska for seeds and plants.
7) At Monarch Gardens I made live pre-planned garden designs to help folks get started with a native plant bed for any of 6 site conditions. If you get my newsletter you also got a discount code for those (as well as for the online classes).
8) Excited to see the Heartland Native Plant Summit happening at Lauritzen Gardens this fall.
Prairie up, people!