Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Plethora of My Articles and Posts

I've been working on my gardening resume, some spring cleaning, and came up with a group of selected links to pieces I've written at both Houzz and Native Plants & Wildlife Gardens. Personally, I find this all much more interesting than seeing which high-priced actor won what award while wearing what dress that exposes what percentage of skin. If I want glitz and glamor I'll garden in moonlight under a mirror ball.


HOUZZ ARTICLES
















NATIVE PLANTS & WILDLIFE GARDENS POSTS













1 comment:

Green Bean said...

Would you be willing to mention my friend's Milkweed for Monarchs project in a post, on Twitter, etc? She is trying to get 4H, girl scouts, etc to plant milkweed and has created a simple website with a map to show where the milkweed has been planted. Thank you for your support: http://www.brushwithscience.com/Milkweed4Monarchs/index.html