Friday, October 12, 2007

"Adaptable to Most Situations"

1) I've a feeling "adaptable" means it may or may not grow halfway decent in what you've got in mind. Good luck chump. It's guesswork anyway, made evident by this description for this plant you foolishly purchased.

2) And "most situations" means any situation but mine. Bad luck, dude.

Really, this is like saying "it tastes like chicken." Reminds me of the Arbor Day website and their tree guide: any tree anywhere is great! Go for it! You rock for planting even just one tree even if it dies of iron chlorosis or drought!

Yes, I'm researching where to put my last plants today before the cold rains come.

Lysimachia ciliata 'Firecracker' (Fringed Loosestrife)
Trcyrtis hirta 'Miyazaki' (Toad Lily)
Martagon Lily Mrs. R.O. Backhouse (can I wait 2-3 years?)

And I planted a sweet autumn clematis. Am I in trouble? Heard it's invasive.

No comments: