Monday, June 5, 2017

New Blog Address

The Deep Middle has moved! I'm trying to consolidate my life and make it more streamlined. So the blog will now be at my main website linked here.

It's been 10 years on blogger at this web address, sharing my poems and memoir here and there, and certainly tons and tons of garden pics. Not to mention environmental / garden philosophy. Now all of that will be at Monarch Gardens LLC, as well as my many social media pages (Milk the Weed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).

Prairie up!

3 comments:

ShareAdicTos.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hallsarah204@gmail.com said...

How do you manage to keep a blog for so long and at the same time remain interesting and do not always repeat, Education link finding something new and interesting for your readers.

https://customcollegeessays.com/blog/essay-outline-and-formats said...

This is very good that you informed everybody about that. I am sure, that if you didn't do that, people would be confused so much.